Friday, October 10, 2008

Celeb speak in india on green.ndtv.com


Abhishek Bachchan, actor

We must save our environment for the future of our children. I care, do you? Join the NDTV Campaign.

Leander Paes, tennis player

Our Children are the next generation, and it's our responsibilty to keep the planet clean and give our children a better environment to grow up in, please join me and NDTV in this Go Green Campaign, the largest environment campaign in India.

Kapil Sibal, Union Minister

When you build your next house, conserve the water that nature provides you. Join the NDTV Toyota Campaign. I care...do you?

Baichung Bhutia, football player

I have scored many crucial goals in my life but the most important goal right now is to save our environment. Join the NDTV Toyota environment campaign for a greener tomorrow.

Harman Baweja, actor

Cut down the electricity in your house and save the environment and join the NDTV campaign.

Lisa Ray, actor

I want to ask you all to refill your plastic bottles. Don't keep buying them, we don't have any place to put them and as a result they only end up mucking up our environment. God knows we need more space and clean air to breathe. Join the NDTV-Toyota campaign for a greener, fresher and plastic free tomorrow.

Shobhaa De, author

I prefer candles to electricity. So switch off today for a better tomorrow. Join the NDTV-Toyota Environment Campaign.

John Abraham, actor

On World Environment Day, I pledge to use my car less and my bike more, so I can save petrol and reduce carbon emissions. So let us all make a difference. Join the NDTV Campaign to save the environment.

Narain Karthikeyan, Sportsman

Let us start taking care of our earth today. Join the NDTV green movement for a better tomorrow.

Zila Khan, Singer

Please join NDTV save the environment campaign for a greener future.

Jeffrey Archer, Author

Let us not kill ourselves. What we do to the environment today will impact generations to come. I’m delighted to support NDTV in this amazing adventure. Wishing you the very best of luck.

Amaan and Ayaan Ali Bangash- Sarod players

You do not need to go far away to do something for the environment. You can do it right here in your neighbourhood park. Plant a tree today, for a greener tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Google

Intense Debate Comments